Sunday, July 8, 2007

To Believe...

and you bleed just to know you're alive..

and i guess a part of me came back to life this week..
things about me that i've forgotten myself..
but something reminded me, of the love that surrounds me..

i bumped into nelson TWICE this week..
he was a senior in NS, n initially i never did quite like him
but towards the end of my first year, i guess he was the closest friend i had
yea, NS ended and our meetups began to be less frequent..
but bumping into him after all this while, it did bring back a smile to my face..

a smile.. that reminded me of the fun i had when nothing else in the world mattered back than..

and on 7 july, i am so glad i took leave from work..
not only was it Hugo Wong's wedding, it was also rachel's 21st birthday..

to Hugo, though we've not known each other for long,
i have utmost respect for you, the responsibility that you have bein both a father and husband..
i am glad to be inspired by a person like you..
it was a sweet, yet simple ceremony, one that i would remember for opening up my heart towards findin a way back into love..

princess dearest..happy 21st...the night was full of memories..

i've no idea where this would take us..
but finally girl, i have something to remember you by..
a wonderful evening of celebration..
to have had you in my arms..
how many birthdays i've missed these 7 years
thank you rachel, for making me believe in the power of trust, and friendship once again..


7/7/07, Live Earth. Your Wedding. Her Birthday.


**thx to azmi for bein the photographer :D





















































1 comment:

.:Aze Lee:. said...

hey..u forgot bout our sleepover..bleah!!