Monday, September 17, 2007

a better part of me..

i could have been in uni..

readin blogs about how my peers r doin well and enjoyin their time currently.. it does make me wonder.. if i did make the right choice..

maybe i'm jus tryin to find the better part of me

i hope it does exist..

before meetin azmi last wk i went to kino and bought a book

tiziano terzani's 'a fortune-teller told me'


how, as a journalist, he was warned not to travel by air in 1993..and how that changed his life since his work entails him to travel extensively..a journey of self exploration, and perhaps in realisin what life holds for him..
i'd review it asap..

lately i've been fascinated by travel, in its physical form, as well as in the journey of findin urself.. i hope not to spend my whole life findin..searchin happiness only to realise that it's just a figment of your imagination..

perhaps im here, for the lack of a better idea..

No comments: