Tuesday, October 9, 2007

two-one

ok so now im officially 21
i can go Yangtze and watch their movies
i can.. vote? if they choose to contest in whichever place i'll reside in a few years time
im reminded of several conversations i had this past week...

as i went around meetin ppl as part of my bday..the first was with chan huimin..
"so your best friend is in law?", asked huimin.
"huh?"
"you know, the chinese guy you introduced me to on saturday..", trying to make light of the conversation.
and to which i replied poker faced, "huimin, he is attached to my bestfriend, azmi. which is why he is my bestfriend-in-law. not bestfriend in law " .. this followed a hilarious bout of laughter.
though she shamelessly asked for a bday icecream sundae treat from the filipino infested restaurant.
i was initially aghast..but boy was the ice cream sundae good. followin which i indulged her in some good ol gossippin..

huimin, robyn, myself.

speakin of robyn... sweet sweet robyn's mum baked me 5 brownies with the wordings Happy,Omar,Bless,God,bday. i chose to arrange the words as such anyway. haha


speakin of cakes, i loved what azemea and ian got for me. the most unconventional birthday 'cake' ever. ..


this boy got.... BIRTHDAY DONUTS... haha ensuring every single person got a piece of it..

just look at their happy faces..





this follows with random shots on the Cafe Domus Wall of Fame



this pair of photo of me and ah bao is.. urmm.. i dunno.. i juz think there's a sexy vibe to it haha..



this is nipples/legung/danson manson. notice how he's tryin to be as tall as me? heh.. it made me laugh..


this is the boy who turned 21 officially..and the other 'boy' who kinda turned 21 on the night itself..


and also the dearest azemea who..without whom..i wouldn't have found cafe domus..cos mr army-infantry-officer with his topography skills read the map and found his way there. while civil defence mat me chose to ignore him..and kinda got lost to the point of givin up..

so apparently i had a pair of twins servin us during the event.. mimi i clearly remembered..but.. nini .. i dunno.. were they tryin to pull a fast one on me?hmmm



and those who made it happen
berd 'still 21' lee, omar 'finally 21' basri, jacq who makes awesome cheese rolls, fred who made sure we were happy. mimi for constantly confusin me..and azemea..juz for being himself..
HUGS HUGS HUGS
ill do part two when i get pics from ian..
speakin of which.. there's no photos of ian...YET

No comments: